Monday, May 16, 2011

Ling Ling & Mou Mou

16th May 2011
Today is Teacher's Day
Ayo & Monkey didn't come to school (Lazy)
So I am the driver today
Three girls in a car (Ling & Mou & Wen)
The feeling is not bad
Three of us are old friends...old classmate...and we are also about to become new classmates^^
This is post that in full of english version
Just to show my broken english
If I don't try use it...i would not to improve my english
Yeah~~~Just dare to do it
Don't be shy...Right? (Yes)

What a boring program today?
SMKKR is better
Those students just high by themselves
We were waiting for the end of the school
Yes...the moment finally arrived
When go to school, the car contains 3 girls
But at the end of school...it just remained 2 girls
Hey...where Ah Wen went? (she did follow kinder, don't worry about it)
She is going to 18 years old...(she knew take care herself^^)

Well...just remained Ah Mou & I
Wow...the best moment for us to improve our friendship..
That was long long time ago (the last moment that we were together)
I had paid for our lunch in Suria...
The lunch is not well..(cintan mee goreng is too salty)
Both of us have a nice lunchtime~
We talked about our old story...it's was so funny & unforgettable

When we ready to back home...
OMG...rain heavily~
We stood a side & waited a while
Thank God...it's was not heavy like just now
We ran to take our car (then back home)
We saw L.Weng Hong's gal (Mou's cousin..lolz) before we ran to take car
Wow...she look beautiful than what i saw her before~

Tired to write this blog (full of english version)
I had used so long time to write it...
This is because of my broken english
It's ok...I will try my best
Have a nice day ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment